Sunday, April 8, 2012

Some recent projects

This was one of my first projects and the start of my obsession with the color turquoise. I really like how this one turned out.


This jewelry cabinet was light brown oak before and after some sanding, painting, glazing, and polying, this is how it turned out!


Love this pink for a little girl's room!



I spray painted this magazine rack red.  After letting it dry I painted a coat of turquoise on top.  I gave it a light sanding to let the red show through underneath.

This was a 16x24 piece of wood.  I measured, taped off the center, and painted it with chalkboard paint (I did a few coats).  After letting the inside dry I painted the outside turquoise and later added the white polka dots with a stencil. 



White and turquoise coffee table!


These started out in pretty bad condition.  I added some padding and fabric to the top to give them some more color.  I really like the red and turquoise combination.


Letter and key holder!  Found this for only $1 at a garage sale.



Found this for about $5 at a garage sale.  This one took a little more effort because I had to paint  every side.  After finishing, I think it was well worth the effort!


This is made with a 16x24 piece of plywood. I painted it black, let it dry and then stenciled white letters on top. After everything was dry I sanded it over quickly with an electric sander to make it a little more shabby. A little time consuming, but cheap and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...